Improve Muscle Relaxation
Fear and tension are our defensive reactions when we perceive something threatening. Fear creates tension that blocks the flow of internal energy. Intense or prolonged fear leads to rigidity and paralysis and the inability to respond fluidly to life's challenges. Tension and rigidity also consume massive amounts of energy through constant effort. Try clenching your fist and forearm for three minutes and observe how much effort and energy is spent and wasted. Now imagine holding even ten percent of that tension for days on end throughout your body. This type of holding leads to fatigue, exhaustion and fragmentation.
The architecture works through using the "Execute It" processor:
- Any kind of tension in body's muscles or prolonged spasms, or sensed any blockages or muscle cramps connected with psychological trauma, denial of something or someone, other negative emotions or feelings, or absolutely any mental material whatsoever ("BLOCK").
- All episodes which were the cause or consequence of the BLOCK, or which helped to maintain it
- All people, beings, higher powers, God and the world in general who have been a cause or a consequence of the BLOCK
- All episodes in which WE did not accept our state of BLOCK, denied it, or tried to conceal our condition from ourselves and those around us, and so WE fought against it
- All ideas, convictions, opinions, beliefs, decisions, limitations, theories, dreams and fantasies concerning the state of BLOCK.
- All fears, worries or anxieties which have arisen as a result of all the episodes listed above, and which are causes of the episodes listed above.
- All affirmations, meditations and any kind of relaxation techniques which are related to our struggle with the state of BLOCK.
- Any kind of criticism, judgment, lack of forgiveness, or any other type of negative attitude to oneself, other beings, people, reality and the world in general.
PLEASE NOTE: the body relaxation will be very deep. It is better to use it before sleep. You can restart it every night.