People who drink frequently or are dependent on alcohol usually want a change in his or her mood so that the tension or stress will go away. A person who drinks frequently actually wants to experience a different feeling or a complete turnaround but in reality, the effect is only temporary and might even lead to a more serious problem – the body is slowly getting used to the alcohol intake.
- Emotional – Feelings of stress, anxiety attacks and painful experiences are reasons why some people get into alcohol abuse. Alcoholism has even been seen as related to stress hormones.
- Psychological – When a person’s self-esteem is low and he feels depressed, chances are he might end up taking too much alcohol, more so when he has friends who are also heavy drinkers, for he may find it hard to keep away from them and he may be swayed into having drinking sessions with them.
Alcoholism is actually a disease and is not something which is a spur of the moment thing. A person actually feels a strong desire to drink alcohol and finds it hard to stop even if he knows that his drinking affects his health, his relationships and even his job.
Emotionally charged or incomplete experiences, like alcoholism, are like files that are left running in the background of your mind, so they are using much more of your available memory and processing capability. These open programs and files also take a toll on our basic ability to function effectively in life and learn new useful skills.
For example, the program “Get drunk” can grasp all the life-force for several days. They create mental confusion and conflict because they are often sending contradictory messages that interfere with your conscious intentions and with each other. Several emotionally charged programs are working like a virus – just waiting for a pre-defined time or certain sequence of action to start. And, the whole system leads to breakdown of suffering. The technique makes the processing of your emotional mental problems automatic – by using of the Solution: Non-alcoholic Anonymous.
The Sub Consciousness Mind Solution: Non-alcoholic Anonymous
is processed automatically all causes of alcoholism, the wish to hide from problems, stress and fears, perceptions and feeling during the alcohol intoxication state, the desire of self-destruction, loneliness and broken-heartiness etc.
The results of the use of Solution: Non-alcoholic Anonymous are:
- Substantial reduction in consumption of alcohol;
- Anxiety elimination, mind concentration, restoration of emotional balance;
- Enhancing the relationship with loved ones;
- Harmony with the Universe and enjoyment the every moment of life.